Have a good weekend everyone!
1. This week and next are just jam packed busy. Sadly, I don't get time to read anything fitness related. Woe is me.
As a result, no article to recommend in this pile as I usually do. Sorry folks!
2. The picture above is what my roommate and I saw on the wall outside of the dining hall side exit. We started laughing then began to admire how well it was done. Kudos to the person who did it.
3. An exercise is only as difficult as you understand it. So if you don't understand a single aspect of it, guess how performance is going to be. Likewise, this is where coaching and bodily cues are important to follow.
The smallest of cues can lead to changes that can be the biggest transfers in gains and performance.
4. To date, this will possibly be the most useless and least informative post you're going to read. Seriously, no joke. Well, maybe #3 will be useful.
5. Know why I say that about #4? Cause of this, behold!
I was starting a paper Tuesday night and ended making this stud of a robot in Paint. Snazzy, right?
6. Despite this being a deload week - where I usually sleep a crap load and sit on my rear - I wanted to see how many body weight pull-ups I could do last night. I got a grand total of 16. Not bad, I guess.
7. Vocab-dizzle. My seminar professor's tossed this one out a few times.
proselytize - (prah-suh-lih-ties) - v. - To convert or attempt to convert to another faith or religion.
8. What happens when a bad personal trainer influences others? This.She seems passionate about fitness, but oh darn that Tracy Anderson and her popularity.