Friday, September 26, 2014

Welcome to Krank



Back in March of this year, I started interning at a strength and conditioning gym in Nutley, New Jersey known as Krank. For me it has been as an opportunity to learn more, gain hands on experience, and interact with a variety of individuals.

In my initial weeks, I would shadow classes and talk with members before or after class. Throughout the conversations, I'd usually pick up on something. Topics would cover things such as occupations, day-to-day ongoings, pains & injuries, performing an exercise, you name it. A lot of times, there would be similar information overlapping between people. Combine this with everything I would be taught by the coaching staff, I thought I could take a more proactive role through this site.

This site will allow me to share information and help everyone at the gym, as well as current clients and readers. Not only that but when I need to look something up, I actually revisit a lot of what I write. It's a win-win for everyone. I'll be writing similarly to how I have been and keep in line with the theme of exercise.

The regular posts will still be part of this site. The only change now is I'll feature something geared more towards the Krank members that can benefit everyone.

Enjoy the content and welcome to Krank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Niel Patel's Blog by Niel K. Patel is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.