I couldn't leave the fellas hanging after I did the post for the ladies. Funny thing is, I thought these 5 tips were harder to think up.
1. It doesn't matter how big your muscles are, the real way to charm a girl is by making her laugh. Think of your physique as icing on the cake.That's all. Have a good weekend everyone!
The only other known method that's (accidentally) worked for me was playing with kids. And of course, being me, I didn't realize they were flirting til much later in the day. Go figure.
2. But, that doesn't mean you should be a slob. It's not hard to keep yourself neat and tidy. So, take care of yourself at least a little bit.
A shave every now and then, showers, deodorant, you know the deal.
3. Diversify your lifting for god's sake. I don't know how guys can go in the gym and do the same exact program for weeks. I cycle mine every 12-16 weeks.
Change exercises, reps, anything! Just make it a bit different than what you were previously doing.
4. Know how to cook. (#5 on the list)
If you happen to be one of those guys who has a wonderful gal, but she can't even boil water, it's best that you know how to make a few items.
5. Body hair? Very manly indeed.
But trim that junk. Apparently, women don't like it. I could care less at times, but I always take care of it to be courteous. (to who though? beats me)
My sister always says arm pit muppets are gross