I almost forgot to post today, whoops. Better late than never, right?
1. The last week or two, grains in this apartment have suffered many mold attacks. My brown rice was understandable because I left it out too long, but the whole wheat pitas? I didn't even open them yet. :(
As a result, everything will now be getting tossed into the freezer.
2. Speaking of unprocessed foods, restaurants would be awesome if they made the simple switch to whole grains. Anything in the vicinity is white rice, white pitas, white wraps, etc. You name it, not whole wheat.
3. I mentioned a post of Rachel Cosgrove's a few weeks ago and she mentions black pants. I've recently taken notice of how many girls actually wear black pants. Little do us guys know why they wear them! Ah, further proof we're just big hairy dummies.
4. Speaking of women, all 7 of my followers are just that! What comes across my mind about that?
First, thank you ladies for following.
Second, as a result of the above, I'll try focusing more of my posts towards helping women, despite my luck with them. *rim shot*
Third, does this make me a chick magnet?
Most likely not, but either way, high 5!
Also, I added the followers gadget not for my own glorification, but because anyone else who visits this site can browse other blogs, which, I recommend.
5. Speaking of Rachel Cosgrove, check out this article of hers. If you know me well, then you know I come down hard on long distance running often enough. I should clarify though it's when people only do that as a form of exercise in hopes of achieving their goals. Check out that article to get the low down on why I take the stance that I do.
6. Words, words, words.
superfluous - (soo-per-floo-us) - adj. - Excess of what is sufficient or necessary.
7. Look at this baby go! (my roommate found this, makes me wonder what kind of doctor he's going to be in the future)
Hope you all enjoy. Have a good weekend everyone!